Sam Edge and Janet Roth have published The Suiseki Art of Mas Nakajima. This book is dedicated to Mas’ memory and includes photographs of 63 of his most evocative suiseki, along with remembrances from friends, family, and students. This has been a labor of love for us, with help from so many of our dear friends. It is currently available as a large-format hardcover book, and in a PDF format suitable for viewing on a computer or tablet.
Sam and I hope this book brings pleasure to our fellow suiseki enthusiasts and all those who loved Mas. All my very best.
The hardcover book is available for purchase directly from Blurb.com.
- This is a large hardbound book (102 pages at 11″ x 13″ or 33 x 28 cm).
- It has an ImageWrap Matte casewrap with the cover design printed directly on the cover and
- It is printed on Mohawk proPhotoPearl paper (an archival paper that will hold true color for more than 80 years).
- Blurb offers volume discounts for orders of 10 or more books and occasional general discount promotions for smaller purchases. They will ship to many different countries
PDF format E-book
The e-book is available for purchase directly from Sam Edge as noted below.
- This is an electronic copy of the entire book
- It is a 40 MB PDF with page size of 12.5 x 10.62 inches
- The PDF is view only – no printing is allowed.
- You may view the book in 1-page or 2-page mode as desired.
E-book purchase information
To purchase the E-book, please send US $15 via PayPal Friends and Family to email@example.com . Please add a note indicating that this is for the e-book.
Upon receipt of the payment you will be sent a link that will allow you to download the book. This link will be active for a period of one week. We request that you not share this link or PDF with other third parties.
We think you will enjoy this digital version of Mas’ incredible collection of suiseki.